OMP400 Compact High Accuracy Touch Probe
Ultra compact high-accuracy 3D measurement touch probe for small to medium sized machining centres.
The OMP400 is an ultra compact probe, ideally suited to small to medium machining centers. It combines the miniaturization of the highly successful OMP40 probe with new advances in strain gauge technology, pioneered by Renishaw's high accuracy MP700 probe.
Strain gauges attached to the structure measure the smallest of stylus motions, allowing for a very sensitive system.
The innovative RENGAGE™ technology built into the OMP400 brings unrivalled performance in terms of 3D measurement. Use OMP400 with Renishaw OMV for advanced on-machine verification when machining contoured surfaces and complex shapes.
OMP400 Feature and benefits
· Patented RENGAGE™ technology brings unrivalled performance in terms of 3D measurement.
· Increased stylus lengths can be supported without a significant decrease in probe performance
· The OMP400 sets new standards for reliability and, sealed to IPX8, OMP400 is designed to resist the harshest machine conditions
OMP400 Software options
The following software packages can be used to program probing routines for work piece set-up and inspection on CNC machining centres
· EasyProbe - entry-level package for simple work piece set-up
· Inspection - basic set-up and work piece inspection cycles, with automatic update of offsets
· Inspection Plus - an integrated suite of inspection cycles including vector measurement
· Productivity+ Active Editor Pro - a PC-based software package with GUI, allowing the user to select features directly from an imported CAD model, making the generation of probing cycles even easier.
Renishaw OMV - A PC-based software package for verification of complex parts and live data capture to PC during probing for instant feedback on component quality.