SPRINT™ On-Machine Contact Scanning System
Game-changing contact scanning system for on-machine process control applications
•Accurate for full 3D definition
•Unique capability and applications
About SPRINT on-machine contact scanning system
The SPRINT system brings exceptional high-speed, high-accuracy scanning to CNC machine tools.
It records a constant stream of accurate 3D points across the part surface and analyses this data in real time on the CNC machine tool controller to provide game-changing opportunities for automated in-process control.
To maximize the potential offered by the superior technology and capability of the SPRINT system, Renishaw has produced a number of industry-focused applications allowing scanning to be easily adopted as the next generation of on-machine probing.
SPRINT: Blade Toolkit
· High-speed measurement of blade sections
· High data integrity even on leading and trailing edges
Designed to integrate into existing processes for adaptive machining capability
SPRINT: MTM Toolkit
· Exceptionally repeatable measurement of diameters on multi-tasking machines
· Enables completely new automatic measure-cut processes in the order of a few microns
Provides additional measurements of part run-out, machine centerline and circularity
SPRINT: Machine Health Check
· Verify machine capability in less than a minute
· Checks for kinematic centre errors and linear errors
Results are designed for use in Go / No-Go checks
SPRINT: Prismatic applications
· High-speed scanning capability for circles, arcs and planes
· Discrete point measurement for part set-up
Full suite of NC update capability for on-machine process control