OMP40-2 Compact Touch Probe
Spindle mounted optical transmission measurement probe with superior 3D performance. Use for Compact touch probe with optical transmission, ideally suited to small machining centers.
The OMP40-2 probe has been designed specifically to meet the demands of small machining centers and the growing family of high-speed machines fitted with small HSK and small taper spindles.
OMP40-2 Feature and benefits
· Ultra-compact - only Ø40 mm and 50 mm in length
· Miniaturisation of electronics without compromising performance
· Simplified installation - ideal for retrofit
· Long battery life, minimal downtime, industry-leading economy
· Shock and vibration resistant
OMP40-2 Software options
The following software packages can be used to program probing routines for work piece set-up and inspection on CNC machining centers.
EasyProbe - entry-level package for simple work piece set-up.
Inspection Plus - an integrated suite of inspection cycles including vector measurement.
Productivity+™ Active Editor Pro - a PC-based software package with GUI, allowing the user to select features directly from an imported CAD model, making the generation of probing cycles even easier.